Benton Fry Ford is currently looking for a Product Specialist to complete the team. The successful candidate will be motivated and enthusiastic, with exemplary communication skills and a proven record of success. They will be ready to accept challenges and achieve the required objectives. They must be a good communicator and know how to maintain and grow a customer database to identify potential customers, follow up with existing customers, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Skills and experiences required :
· Sales experience in a dealership or showroom setting.
· Negotiation skills and good communicator.
· Time management skills.
· Positive attitude and passionate about the automotive industry.
· Oriented towards results, customers, and teamwork.
· Recognized for your sense of planning, organization, independence, and your energy to move sales forward.
· Ability to anticipate and be proactive in decision-making
· Greet and assist customers entering the showroom floor to present a professional environment that supports automotive sales
· Answer questions about new cars, used cars, vehicle performance, applications processes and consult the sales manager as needed
· Employ strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport when assisting potential customers with their vehicle selections
· Maintain an up-to-date customer database to drive current and future automotive sales
· Present used and new cars through test drives, demonstrations, and dealership walk-throughs
· Leverage negotiation skills without compromising customer satisfaction to carry out the sales process following dealership standards and policies
· Permanent, full-time, day and evening hours
· Base Salary + Commissions + Monthly Bonus
· Employee discount
· Performance bonuses
· Holidays according to company standard
· Possibility of advancement
Please bring your resume in person to the store and ask the receptionist to introduce you to one of our Sales Managers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$100,000.00 per year